Friday, October 31, 2008

Jesse Hughes live in-store appearance!!!


Hold on to your panties! The devil himself, Jesse Hughes from the Eagles of Death Metal, will be here live in the flesh at Twist & Shout! I don't know about you guys but I am super stoked to see this. I have seen EODM four times & NEVER been disappointed. Its always a party. Be prepared for sexy mustache sounds from this lady-loving hunk. The great thing about this particular performance here at Twist & Shout is that the show will be more intimate, a smaller gathering then I am used to seeing them. Bring your booty-shakin, hip-rattlin self down to Twist & Shout Thursday November 6th at 6pm. After the show, you can get your favorite memorabilia or body part signed from the man himself. Doesn't that sound like fun? I know where I will be next Thursday, getting my heart on at my favorite place, TWIST & SHOUT!!!!
oxox
jenny





No comments: