Thursday, August 18, 2011

Snake Rattle Rattle Snake live at Twist and Shout 8/16/11



Last night we had the pleasure of hosting an in-store performance with one of my favorite local bands Snake Rattle Rattle Snake.  In celebration of their new release Sineater 150 loyal fans packed our vinyl room for a great free show.  The band played a few songs while the crowd enjoyed a keg of beer from our friends at Great Divide.  The whole evening was an exiting time for us because we have been looking forward to this in-store for months.  Few bands get as much praise yet still maintain a humble and sweet demeanor.  This band may have a rockstar quality but they were a true pleasure to work with. The music has a hint of darkness with some truly danceable rhythms and this new album captures all of the energy in their live performances.  The band will be touring soon and I hope that you all are able to catch this exciting new band.  I see big things in Snake Rattle Rattle Snake's future, and I look forward to the day where I can say "I told you so!".
-Natasha
































No comments: